VIDEO / Leadership, Management and Creating a Culture of Excellence
As you know, a great team creating a great customer experience is an independent retailer's biggest competitive advantage. Join Bob Negen of WhizBang Retail Training, as he explores what a Culture of Excellence looks like and how to create one.
VIDEO / Conference KeyNote: The Omni-Experiential Future of Retail Marketing
The pandemic has accelerated change in retail, but particularly for small to mid-sized independent retail. Pre-pandemic, the store was the focus of the brand, and driving in-store traffic was the main goal of most marketing. Now and in the post-pandemic future, consumers expect many (omni) ways to shop, interact, and buy from a brand. This talk is an exploration of this trend and how to get on the front (and profitable) side of this trend.
Expect the following takeaways from this presentation:
- Understand how the pandemic has profoundly changed retail marketing.
- Learn why the future of retail marketing is 'omni-experiential'.
- Learn how to apply the omni-experiential concept to market your garden center.
Conference Program: Boot Camp -- How to Run a Business That Doesn't Run You!
Do you ever feel like your business has taken over your life? Like you are a tiger chasing it's own tail? Maybe you thought owning a store would give you more freedom and instead you feel trapped? If you answered "yes!" then this seminar is for you! You'll learn...
- How to create the right structure for your business - structure that will give you more freedom.
- How to eliminate "spray and pray" management - quit spraying to put out fires and praying they don't pop up again.
- How to find and hire the right people for your garden center
- How to free yourself up so you are doing only the work you love and the work you are good at.
And much, much more! You can get control of your business and your life if you know what to do, and understand how to do it. This fun, lively session will show you how it's done!